Since many years, SEEBURGER is getting guidance from key customers which are “power users” of our Business Integration Suite (BIS) platform. We review product development and roadmap with them.
Many suggestions from CAB members have already found their way into new product releases. We are therefore thankful for the commitment and work of our CAB customers in our annual meetings and in the various workshops on specific topics during the year. All SEEBURGER (on-premises and cloud) customers benefit from this valuable work as we use the same BIS technology for all of them.
This year our CAB was held March 28/29 in Hamburg Germany. In total 33 customers and 9 members from the SEEBURGER Management team used the time for intensive discussions. I was personally really impressed to see that our customers gave us a lot of positive feedback on our direction.
The overall theme of our CAB was “how IT can become enabler of digital business”.
Our CTO Matthias Feßenbecker outlined the importance of a comprehensive platform to enable the integration of all kind of digital business processes. And our Chief Cloud Officer Dr. Martin Kuntz emphasized the importance of Cloud Services to self-enable business departments and thus to help companies to react agile, fast and innovatively to the challenges of digital change.
- BIS Information Server: BI & Analytics solution to get thorough insights into digital business processes and to enable business decisions based on real-time information
- Data Quality: Business validation made simple
- Secure Data Room & Transfer: Security & compliance for sensitive file exchange of any kind
- Active-Active setup of our BIS platform: Always up – always fast
- Community Management: Build up Digital Ecosystems
- API Management: Enable digital business in real-time without the need to completely renew your legacy IT environment
Our CAB is not a closed group of customers! If you would like to participate and can commit a certain time to help us drive these (and more) topics then you as a SEEBURGER customer are welcome to join.
Haben Sie Fragen oder Anmerkungen?
Wir freuen uns hier über Ihre Nachricht.