Even in 2020, transferring files to internal teams or external business partners can be a challenge. Whether it is for compliance with data protection regulations (e.g. GDPR), defense against cyber-threats or self-imposed restrictions by the IT department, sending files is not as easy as it should be. According to the 2020 Cost of a Data Breach Report the average total cost of a data breach is USD 3.86 million.
The following infographic summarizes these challenges and the various file transfer methods that are available to address them:
Would you like to know more about Managed File Transfer (MFT):
- What is Managed File Transfer?
- The Evolution of Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- How to Ensure Compliance and Process Automation to Transfer Sensitive Files
- STOP: The Risks of Using FTP and Email for the Transfer of Sensitive Files
- MFT: Beyond the Boundaries of EDI
- Webcast-On-Demand: Be Ready for Tomorrow with a Hybrid Integration Platform Approach
- Webcast-On-Demand: Managed File Transfer Ensuring Compliance and Process Automation
- SEEBURGER MFT Solution
- MFT Customer Scenarios
Get in contact with us:
Please enter details about your project in the message section so we can direct your inquiry to the right consultant.
Written by: Ian GoldsmithIan Goldsmith is Business Development Director at SEEBURGER, a global market leader in business integration software. With ~25 years integration experience spanning development, consultancy management, pre-sales, solutions management, account management and marketing, he is well versed in understanding integration requirements of today (and tomorrow) from all angles. Ian, has utilised his industry and technical knowledge to brief Industry Analysts and ‘C’ level execs on numerous occasions, and has won awards along the way for outstanding work with clients.