Even in 2020, transferring files to internal teams or external business partners can be a challenge. Whether it is for compliance with data protection regulations (e.g. GDPR), defense against cyber-threats or self-imposed restrictions by the IT department, sending files is not as easy as it should be. According to the 2020 Cost of a Data Breach Report the average total cost of a data breach is USD 3.86 million.
The following infographic summarizes these challenges and the various file transfer methods that are available to address them:
Would you like to know more about Managed File Transfer (MFT):
- What is Managed File Transfer?
- The Evolution of Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- How to Ensure Compliance and Process Automation to Transfer Sensitive Files
- STOP: The Risks of Using FTP and Email for the Transfer of Sensitive Files
- MFT: Beyond the Boundaries of EDI
- Webcast-On-Demand: Be Ready for Tomorrow with a Hybrid Integration Platform Approach
- Webcast-On-Demand: Managed File Transfer Ensuring Compliance and Process Automation
- SEEBURGER MFT Solution
- MFT Customer Scenarios
Get in contact with us.
We are looking forward to your message.