Loading...
Blog EN2018-05-29T09:30:38+00:00

State of E-Invoicing in Switzerland

Electronic invoicing has existed in Switzerland for more than two decades. It began with sending electronic invoices to private recipients (business-to-consumer ‘B2C’). This development was driven above all by banks and large companies. In Switzerland service providers are familiar with sending electronic invoices to B2C customers. The high acceptance levels among end consumers has been [...]

By |July 2nd, 2018|

The Roadtrip to Digital Transformation

The SEEBURGER Digital Roadshow reached Minneapolis June 13th where customers and business partners gathered in a relaxed environment, to discuss technology requirements for digital business initiatives, look at new SEEBURGER business integration functionality and network with industry peers. During the event there were interesting presentations, discussions and interactions, including; Case studies from the finance and [...]

By |June 25th, 2018|

Digital Transformation Day in Hilversum, 24 May 2018

50+ SEEBURGER customers, business partners and contacts meet at ‘The Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid’ in the Netherlands, for the SEEBURGER Benelux Digital Transformation Day 2018. The modern location and the event theme, which is more than a buzzword, led to a lot of interesting discussions during and between the presentations. The 50 participants were [...]

By |June 21st, 2018|

Digital Transformation Day in Stockholm, May 23 2018

SEEBURGER Nordic Digital Transformation Day was held in a sunny Stockholm, where we gathered customers, business partners and contacts. There were interesting presentations from customers, SEEBURGER management and live solution demos. For us it is clear - Integration is the foundation for the digital transformation! SEEEBURGER is involved in several exciting, business critical and interesting [...]

By |June 12th, 2018|

Digital Transformation discussions during the opening of the new Italian office

The SEEBURGER Italy “House Warming Event” took place in Milan, on April 12th. The representatives of 25 companies actively participated at our Opening Event. Opening ceremony Andrea Carrero (VP Consulting, SEEBURGER) started the meeting by cutting the red ribbon following with a welcome speech. Marco Pister (Head of Sales, SEEBURGER), continued the panel with an [...]

By |June 4th, 2018|

New version 1.1 of the Spanish VAT Reporting System (SII) becomes effective 1st July, 2018

What is SII? From 1st July, 2018, the Spanish tax authority (AEAT) mandates the use of the new version 1.1 of the SII system for the immediate transfer of VAT related information. The former version 1.0 will coexist until 20th July, 2018. The SII system for the immediate transfer of information on turnover-related information receives [...]

By |May 29th, 2018|

Think Integration is not important for CPG Growth? …Think again!

It is no surprise that in 2018 CPG companies are looking for ways to grow their top line revenue. According to Deloitte’s 2018 Consumer Products Industry outlook- “the ability of consumer product companies to quickly adapt, innovate and differentiate themselves in the marketplace thus driving brand growth, is often essential to success.” Achieving CPG growth [...]

By |May 28th, 2018|

MFT: Beyond the Boundaries of EDI

The world is full of highly processed structured data that is exchanged and understood by computers all over the world , typically with EDI.  However, did you know this structured classification of data represents only 20% of the world’s data? The other 80% comprises unstructured data that needs to be exchanged amongst humans as well [...]

By |May 17th, 2018|

It is all about Faster Payments … or NOT!

From April 29- May 2 2018, “payments experts” from all over the United States got together at the NACHA Faster Payments 2018 event in San Diego to discuss trends, share experiences and practical implementations. The world has embraced “instant“ with new real-time payment schemes rolling out around North America and the rest of the world. [...]

By |May 14th, 2018|

Top trends from the Integrate to Innovate Conference in Stockholm, April 24 2018

Integration! It is very clear that integration, in all forms, is the single most critical factor in order to be successful in today’s business world. This was a clear message throughout the conference “Integrate to Innovate” focusing on the Digital Transformation, organized by Radar in Stockholm, April 24 2018. Integration is the key to digital [...]

By |May 7th, 2018|